- To reserve our event room and learn more about our party packages, please fill out the contact form below or simply contact our event coordinator, Kristina at email: email@example.com (preferably for quick response) or by phone: 610-775-3500 (Best time to call is Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday between 12p and 4p.)
Terms & Conditions:
- $100 security deposit is required to secure event date. Deposit is non-refundable.
- 20% service charge and 6% sales tax will be added to the final bill. (No Split Checks)
- $50 per hour partial room rental fee (7 days a week between 11a-10p) not including bar access.
- $100 per hour full room rental fee (bar service automatically included on Fri/Sat ($140 per hour)) from 4-10p seven days a week w/ minimum food purchase of $20 per person!
- Full room rental is only acceptable with parties over 50 guests including bar service on Friday and Saturday evenings (4-10p). Bookings with less than 50 on Fri/Sat will result in partial room rental with bar open to public.
- 48 hour cancellation policy – Head count reserved = Head count paid for.
- If party size differs from the reservation, payment is expected for the reserved amount unless notified 72 hours prior to the event.
- Dessert: $1 per person to add on- mini cannolis or fruit salad. Special orders (cake upon request) must be ordered two weeks in advance. Outside desserts (cake, cupcakes, etc.) are welcomed however must be store bought!
Party Size & Package Options:
- Packages available must be purchased for party sizes of +30 people. After 4:00p parties +30 guests must purchase off Buffet Dinner Option. Children pricing available and vary depending on packages.
- Pizza packages not eligible to order from after 4p
- All charges are per person. No exceptions.
- Entire payment is due at the end of the event. We accept and prefer cash or credit, however will accept check if only form of payment; made payable to Paolo’s Restaurant & Bar.
- $40 per hour bar fee will be added to the final bill if selecting any of our bar service options:
- Cash Bar – each guest pay individually for drinks at the bar.
- Open Bar – Sponsor will pay tab at the end of the event based on consumption.
- Custom – customize a bar package based on your budget and taste. Available options include select draft beer, mixed drinks, sangria’s, and wines.
- Parties who are not in need of bar service must stay in party zone and not go beyond to bar area and will be asked to move if doing so.
- Please be aware that parking is limited.
- Decorations acceptable. No CONFETTI or an extra $20 clean up fee will be added.
- Anything broken or damaged during reserved time, the person who reserved the room will be responsible.
- Please make sure your guests nor decorations are not blocking door entrances.
- Take home boxes are prohibited if purchasing lunch or dinner buffet.
- There is a .50 plate charge per person if you would like to provide your own dessert with use of our items.
- Reserved parties will end according to restaurant schedule:
- Sunday through Thursday 10:00p
Friday & Saturday 11:00p
- Sunday through Thursday 10:00p
Thank you for considering Paolo’s Family Restaurant & Bar for your special event. Whether a need for catering or banquet facility is desired we are willing to do our best to accommodate your request. Paolo’s offers a home-like family atmosphere where everyone can enjoy the Italian cuisine. The daily manager will help to answer any questions that may arise through the preparation of your event.
Paolo’s banquet facility can accommodate up to 90 people and is wonderful for birthdays, business meetings, holiday parties, and many other special occasions. Please note that their will be limited availability for parties that would like to be reserved on Friday and Saturday evenings. Televisions and a projection screen with audio and visual equipment are available at no charge (please be advised that an advanced notice is needed prior to the reservation date).
Paolo’s presents a large banquet menu with a variety of options for all events. Please note that the provided menu is a suggestion and can be tailored to fit your party needs. The Paolo’s goal is to create a memorable experience for every customer who enters our facility. In order to achieve this goal, Paolo’s prides itself in providing great quality food, beverage, and service to all that enter through our doors. We look forward to speaking to you soon about booking your special event!
Paolo’s Family Restaurant & Bar